Thursday, August 25, 2011

I hate whenI lose things...

So I got all excited about creating my new YouTube channel and I started filming a tutorial. Halfway through the tutorial my camera ran out of battery and died. At first this was no big deal because I could simply charge it. But in order to charge a camera one must use a camera charger and mine seems to have gone missing. I've been searching everywhere and praying that it'll show up, and to my luck... it's nowhere to be found.
Perfect timing right?
Instead of having a YouTube channel/blog/twitter day, I will be having a search for Briana's camera charger/freak out day. Greattttt.
Hopefully I'll find it soon or come up with an alternative.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry sister! I hope you find it! It'll prob turn up when you start packing

    ReplyDelete