Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TheLittleBlackDresss

Welcome to my blog!
"TheLittleBlackDresss" is said to be one of the most important garments in a woman's closet. It is timeless yet adds edge, and it understands the essence of true style: to step back and let the woman shine.
Like the infamous little black dress, the purpose of this blog is to provide stylish woman/teens/girls with thier very own little black dress of makeup and other beauty products. Never let these things wear you. You must wear them with all the confidence in the world as if you were wearing your perfect little black dress. That is where my expertise comes into play.
I will be blogging about beauty products and fashion in an attempt to aid all woman in the search to find thier holy grail of beauty products and fashion items. This is an opportunity to share my expertise with other gurus or beginners.
I have a huge passion for all things beauty as well as fashion and I am so excited to share my knowlege and embark on this journey!!
Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment