Thursday, August 25, 2011

New "Ombre" Hair

I'm leaving to go up to Utah in a week and a half and then from there going to Idaho to move in for freshman year! In Utah, there is this amazing hair stylist named Clint who cut my hair before and he's going to be cutting and coloring it again. My hair has been so many different colors but I have never bleached it before... I'm kind of scared but I know how to take care of processed hair so I'm feeling less apprehensive about it. It's called Ombre and I've seen it on a lot of celebrities and I love how it looks. This look is very bohemian chic which suits my style almost to a tee.
Here are some pictures of what it might look like...

It's darker on the top and lighter at the bottom, as you can see, and it seems like it would be very easy to manage which is something that's very important since I will be a struggling college student. I am always doing different things to change up my hair because I love change. I am not completely sold on this idea yet but everyone that I've talked to about it thus far has agreed to commit and take a leap of faith. Why not??
Let me know what you think =)
xoxoxo

2 comments: