Thursday, August 25, 2011

New YouTube Channel!

I am so excited because I will be starting a new YouTube channel today! I haven't filmed anything yet but I have lots of ideas. My only setback is not being able to edit the video material in the way that I would like beacause I am not very technology savy, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
I am a huge fan of a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube and can't wait to join them in the video making world. It seems like starting this channel a week and a half before I leave for college might not be such a good idea because my filming environment will change and I wont have a Sephora or Ulta at my fingertips like I do here in San Diego. I am hopeful that I will still be able to do beauty and fashion hauls even if it means shopping online.
I will definitely post my vidoes from my new channel so keep a lookout!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment